Cold weather calls for cozy scarves and thankfully Pacific Hound has you covered! The bandeau scarf is unique to Pacific Hound and is what our company is founded on. All scarves have a built in twist and loop around your dog's neck one time. Scarves are complimented with our signature leather tag. When you're ready to adventure, simply slip your Pacific Hound scarf over your dog's head and you're ready to go.
The Blitzen is light/medium weight & a cotton, linen blend.
How to Size:
- Measure the thickest part of your dog's neck or head.
- Account for fluff - if your pet is between sizes, go up!
- Pay attention to the weight listed above - heavier scarves will fit more snug
- View sizing guide to determine final size
- Wash all scarves without a leather nametag in cold water & lay flat to dry
- Scarves with leather nametags must be washed by hand
The green color of this scarf is really pretty! It's also very light weight, and the fabric feels nice. My Corgi wore it for our whole hike, and being a corgi she is low to the ground and gets it dirty pretty easily. But the scarf is durable, and it is easy to wash following the instructions <3 We love it!
Perfect light weight scarf for cats! My guy, Calvin, wears scarves often during the fall/winter. I’m not sure much beats a cat in a scarf!
This scarf is festive for Christmas but also lightweight for when you don’t ACTUALLY need a scarf but want one anyway